On behalf of a leading market research institute in Germany BBRecruiting searches for a Senior Marketing Consultant / Marketing Manager (m/f) for the Animal Syndicated Services Team.
Animal Syndicated Services is specialized in monitoring the veterinary market. As a leading provider of market information for the veterinary market the institut is successful for decades. As
Senior Marketing Consultant / Marketing Manager (m/f) Animal Syndicated Services
– Your Marketing Research Career Opportunity in Nuremberg, Germany –
you will receive a profound introductory training. Your assignment includes e.g. the coordination to prepare the market reports as well as the self-reliant preparation and completion of presentations. The position is also internationally integrated within the group and therefore requires communication within Europe.
Your work content includes:
- Personal support and consultation of clients of the national and international veterinary industry
- Self-reliant preparation and completion of presentations
- Intensification of existing client contacts and acquisition of new clients
- Elaboration and negotiation of national and international offers
- Analyze and interpretation of panel data as well as creating market reports
- Taking care of the existing studies / projects and development of research approaches
- Responsibility for budget and staff
- Developing new offerings
- Intensive cooperation with the regional management
You are able to offer the following functional requirements:
- Successful completed study in economic science
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in the area of marketing, market research, sales,preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- German and very good command of English
- Experience in the veterinary industry would be an asset
- Good knowledge of the actual standard software, especially MS Office
You are able to withstand stress, a personality strong in contact and communication which acts absolutely client-oriented. The interpretation of various information accrues from your analytic skills and your distinct numerical reasoning. You like to present in front of groups and convince with your affinity and know-how for the veterinary market.
If you want the chance to become part of this game changing company and build a career within Market Research as Marketing Consultant / Marketing Manager in the Animal Syndicated Services Team and have the opportunity to make things happen for yourself, send me over your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our consultants Joachim Schossau on +49 33203 730 124 or Birgit Bruns on +49 2131 17 81 36 9.
Alle Stellenangebote aus dem Bereich Marketing.
Für weitere Stellenangebote klicken Sie bitte hier.
Wenn Sie mehr über BBRecruiting wissen möchten, schauen Sie sich auch die Videos auf unserem YouTube-Kanal an.