On behalf of a leading market research institute in Germany BBRecruiting searches for a Senior Marketing Consultant / Marketing Manager (m/f) for the Animal Syndicated Services Team.
Animal Syndicated Services is specialized in monitoring the veterinary market. As a leading provider of market information for the veterinary market the institut is successful for decades. As
Senior Marketing Consultant / Marketing Manager (m/f) Animal Syndicated Services
– Your Marketing Research Career Opportunity in Nuremberg, Germany –
you will receive a profound introductory training. Your assignment includes e.g. the coordination to prepare the market reports as well as the self-reliant preparation and completion of presentations. The position is also internationally integrated within the group and therefore requires communication within Europe.
Your work content includes:
- Personal support and consultation of clients of the national and international veterinary industry
- Self-reliant preparation and completion of presentations
- Intensification of existing client contacts and acquisition of new clients
- Elaboration and negotiation of national and international offers
- Analyze and interpretation of panel data as well as creating market reports
- Taking care of the existing studies / projects and development of research approaches
- Responsibility for budget and staff
- Developing new offerings
- Intensive cooperation with the regional management
You are able to offer the following functional requirements:
- Successful completed study in economic science
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in the area of marketing, market research, sales,preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- German and very good command of English
- Experience in the veterinary industry would be an asset
- Good knowledge of the actual standard software, especially MS Office
You are able to withstand stress, a personality strong in contact and communication which acts absolutely client-oriented. The interpretation of various information accrues from your analytic skills and your distinct numerical reasoning. You like to present in front of groups and convince with your affinity and know-how for the veterinary market.
If you want the chance to become part of this game changing company and build a career within Market Research as Marketing Consultant / Marketing Manager in the Animal Syndicated Services Team and have the opportunity to make things happen for yourself, send me over your CV via email to email@example.com or contact BBRecruiting Personalberatung on +49 2131 17 81 36 9.
Alle Stellenangebote aus dem Bereich Marketing.
Für weitere Stellenangebote klicken Sie bitte hier.