For an international market research agncy BBRecruiting is looking for a Senior Market Research Manager (m/f/d) in Duesseldorf, Germany.
As an international market research agency our client company has several business locations around the globe. They are pioneers in online market research and belong to the top market research companies worldwide. Everyone involved in the projects helps clients to let go and delegate power to consumers, the key to making better marketing decisions and driving business growth. Today, nearly 300 enthusiasts working in the offices of this company get their energy from helping world leading brands to excel in marketing and to develop deeper connections with consumers on a global scale. Their recipe for success: a never-ceasing enthusiasm, a lot of hard work, a culture of sharing, and permanent innovation in research methods and marketing thought leadership. And last but not least: positively surprising our clients every day.
Senior Market Research Manager (m/f/d) in Duesseldorf, Germany
– The next step in your Market Research Career –
Your role as Senior Market Research Manager
- As Senior Market Research Manager you will be part of their growing Duesseldorf team, a team of seven enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of their client’s business.
- Through your passion for online market research you will inspire marketers of cool companies such as Henkel and Bosch.
Your main responsibilities as Senior Market Research Manager
- As a Senior Market Research Manager, you are responsible for running projects from A to Z; from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and presenting it to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process.
- It is your task to help the team to develop insightful reports based on both quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- Present recommendations to customers and animate creative client workshops where, together with the client team, you transform insights and recommendations into a concrete action plan
- Close contact with national and international customers to understand their strategic goals and translate them into concrete research objectives.
- Get responsibility to develop and maintain your own customer portfolio.
- Act as a source of inspiration and actively develop and support knowledge transfer within the team. Moreover, you apply your coaching skills to motivate and guide project teams.
- Develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects.
Your profile as Senior Market Research Manager
- Master’s degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Product Development, Market Research) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
- 6-8 years of experience in a market research role in the German market
- Experience in the FMCG or Technology & Services industry
- Experience with project management
- Proficient in German and English
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation tools
- Good oral and written presentation skills
Your key competences as Senior Market Research Manager
- Entrepreneurial and market-driven spirit with strategic vision & focus
- High level of pro-activity, initiative, energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Team player with coaching qualities
- Ability to convince customers
- Analytical mind
- Result oriented
- Systematic and organizational orientation
- Creative, humorous and fun to work with
Joining this company is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working as a Senior Market Research Manager in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. Everyone here strives to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, they aim high! So, from time to time they have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture. On top of this they offer a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits including company car & fuel card (type Volkswagen e-Golf, Audi A3 or BMW 116d), a bonus plan (yearly), pension plan (2,5%) and mobile allowance 35€..
If you want the chance to become part of a growing market research company and build a career within Market Research as Senior Market Research Manager (m/f/d) in Duesseldorf and have the opportunity to make things happen for yourself, send over your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our consultant Birgit Bruns on +49 211 248 593 16.
BBRecruiting helps companies to find specialist and management staff – especially for sales and marketing as well as for internal management functions – via direct headhunting in the social media on the internet. As headhunters with offices in Duesseldorf, Hamburg and Munich we find targeted specialists and executives for our clients from the industrial, trade and services sectors, and fill their vacancies successfully with the appropriate candidates. We either already know candidates for a vacant position or we find them in particular by using direct headhunting in the social media on the internet to inform them of vacancies at innovative growth-oriented companies, and to help them take advantage of new career opportunities. The enormous growth in the number of users and the large increase in the acceptance of social media such as LinkedIn, Xing, Experteer etc. now make the use of the social networks feasible in the recruiting sector.
Due to the decrease in the quantity and the quality of responses to job advertisements in print and online, direct headhunting of suitable employees via the internet is currently the method which is producing the best results. So why not make use of our instruments and experience for your next recruiting project? Our clients are innovative growth-oriented medium-sized companies, also often sales offices of international companies, which we support in achieving their ambitious targets. In this way, BBRecruiting has established itself as the expert partner for all aspects of filling vacancies for specialists and management staff in sales, marketing and engineering.