With several market research branches all over the world and an open-minded young team our customer opened another branch last year in Duesseldorf / Germany to be closer to their German clients. This small but growing team needs more help and BBRecruiting is looking for a Junior Market Research Consultant.
Junior Market Research Consultant
Start your market research career in Duesseldorf / Germany
As Junior Market Research Consultant, you will assist in both qualitative and quantitative research projects for a wide variety of clients with well-known brands such as Henkel, Jägermeister, Südzucker and Mondelez. You will be responsible for performing research analyses and project management, working closely with the Research Directors in the Duesseldorf office as well with Project & Method Managers in our nearshore back-office.
At first your focus will lie on data analysis and full reporting: based on gathered market research data, you conduct analyses and co-design insightful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making processes
- Work closely with Senior Market Research Managers who will coach and train you directly; you are in close contact with German customers to deliver high value content and services.
- In a second stage, your responsibilities will be broadened to taking up a project management role as well, including the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies; we expect this 2nd stage to arrive within 4 to 6 months.
- Build experience and gradually become responsible for complete methodologies (e.g. sampling, survey design etc.)
- Gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in and within training.
- You will be supported in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibilities
- Master’s degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research – Majors or Masters in marketing, market research or econometrics are recommended
- 0-1 years of experience in market research, database analysis and project management
- Proficient knowledge of German and English (oral and written); any other language is an asset
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets, presentation tools, databases and statistical packages (SPSS)
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind
- Team player
- Result-oriented & proactive
- Systematic & organizational orientation
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to our consultant Birgit Bruns at email@example.com. Let us know when we can talk to you about your application on the phone. For questions please call +49 211 248 593 16. We are looking forward for your application.