BBRecruiting is seeking for an Area Sales Manager Petrochemical Industry (m/f/d) for an international, Europe based company specialized in Chemical technology for the Petrochemical industry for Southwest Germany.
The company is specialized in the development and application of high-performance chemicals and treatments for the E&P, Refining and Petrochemical industries as well as other industrial areas. Their production includes five main business line: Oilfield, Process, Fuel Additives, Water and Decontamination. Their additives, technologies and consulting services are aimed at optimizing processes, maximizing profits and reducing the environmental impact.
Their German subsidiary which was founded in the early nineties of the last century is responsible of their market development in Germany, where they are actively present in the main refinery, petrochemical plant as well as biodiesel production facilities. In order to support the team in its everyday activities they are now looking for an
Area Sales Manager Petrochemical Industry (m/f/d)
– Your Career in Oil&Gas in the Southwest of Germany –
Purpose of Your Role as an Area Sales Manager
- Business Development: Find and develop strong working relationships with potential clients for new business opportunities within the assigned area
- Constantly create and enlarge the network of business contacts
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer needs and ensure a constant satisfaction with the treatments
- Achieve sales targets within the assigned area
- Develop marketing plans to achieve sales target within the assigned area
- Perform market research to look for new opportunities, economic indicators, industry trends and competitors activities
- Develop business plans for optimal use of time and resources and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training staff on daily responsibilities and customer service activities
- Evaluate employee performance, ask for necessary training and develop individual development plans
Your accountabilities as an Area Sales Manager
- The ideal candidate, 35-50 years old, must have a Process Engineering Degree or Chemical Engineering Degree
- Three years of experience in a responsible sales position and in companies of our sector is required
- Proficient in German and English
- High customer and target orientation, motivation and flexibility
- Relational abilities, good IT skills, drivers licence and the availability to travel and stay abroad for short periods
- Direct report to the Territory Manager
- Responsible of a Sales Area from Cologne over Karlsruhe to Ingolstadt
Our Offer for an Area Sales Manager
- A great chance to become part of a growing international company
- Build a career as Area Sales Manager in the Petrochemical Industry
- Have the opportunity to make things happen for yourself
- Adequate salary, company car is part of the package
If you want the chance to become part of the growing operations of a worldwide petrochemical company in Germany and build a career in the oil & gas industry as an Area Sales Manager (m/f/d) in the Southwest of Germany and have the opportunity to make things happen for yourself, send over your CV via email to email@example.com or contact our consultant Birgit Bruns on +49 211 248 593 16.
BBRecruiting helps companies to find specialist and management staff – especially for sales and marketing as well as for internal management functions – via direct headhunting in the social media on the internet. As headhunters with offices in Duesseldorf, Hamburg and Munich we find targeted specialists and executives for our clients from the industrial, trade and services sectors, and fill their vacancies successfully with the appropriate candidates. We either already know candidates for a vacant position or we find them in particular by using direct headhunting in the social media on the internet to inform them of vacancies at innovative growth-oriented companies, and to help them take advantage of new career opportunities. The enormous growth in the number of users and the large increase in the acceptance of social media such as LinkedIn, Xing, Experteer etc. now make the use of the social networks feasible in the recruiting sector.
Due to the decrease in the quantity and the quality of responses to job advertisements in print and online, direct headhunting of suitable employees via the internet is currently the method which is producing the best results. So why not make use of our instruments and experience for your next recruiting project? Our clients are innovative growth-oriented medium-sized companies, also often sales offices of international companies, which we support in achieving their ambitious targets. In this way, BBRecruiting has established itself as the expert partner for all aspects of filling vacancies for specialists and management staff in sales, marketing and engineering.